Thursday 9 July 2009

a bouquet

last week on thursday i held my last swedish classes. as i will finish my studies in autumn i probably won't be teaching next semester, which is kind of sad (but necessary to get done with my thesis). as my courses were rather smallish towards the end of the term i decided to have them over at my place for coffee. actually, the weather turned out far too hot for coffee, but we had some fruit, a nice article to read and a lot to laugh... one of my courses, the swedish 2 class, gave me a flower bouquet and card as a thank you! this made me so happy, and also a little sad because they were a great course to teach and they did learn a lot.. i would have liked to continue with them.

























sadly, some of the flowers didn't stand the heat too well and the faded before i took a picture. so, i divided the bouquet up into three smaller bouquest and they lasted much longer!!

No comments: