Sunday 9 November 2008

sunday coffee

today i went to hamburg to meet my cousin who is doing his internship at airbus in a small town close to hamburg. we almost never meet, basically only every other anniversary on my father's side of the family, so it was really cool to meet him outside those rather festive occasions. he looks exactly like my youngest brother, the only difference must be that my brother has much wider/broader shoulders. anyway, it was nice to meet him and talk smalltalk and ask about the family and his sister (who is said to look almost exactly like me - the difference is that i have a larger bust and a more creative style of clothing, in my opinion at least) and studying and airplanes.

























so. this is what i wore today. i forgot to wash my hair (well, partly i was too lazy and then i only have warm water for either taking a shower or washing my hair, and it was too late to heat the water once more before i had to leave when i realized that i needed to wash it), so i made a neat bun in the neck and had my hair tight to my head, which is a hairdo i like a lot and which even looks nice with unwashed hair. like this at least it sits as it should and doesn't drop after ten minutes.

blue shirt: bikbok
white top and blue tights: h&m
skirt: adessa
boots: vagabond

and by the way, did anybody see that i used my freshly purchased eye make-up today? i guess nobody did. i even had some rouge on, which was definitely not too much as it doesn't show on the pictures. see this post just down here for close ups in case you want to take a closer look, but i guess the frames take it all away...

4 comments:

fröken lila said...

@ bottes: i checked your blog, but as my french is basically nonexistent, i don't think i will link to your blog (i didn't think the pictures too interestign for me either). sorry! but thanks for your nice compliment anyways.

@ linnea: ja, jag vet. men nu ska det klippas nästa vecka. men inte helt kort, ner till axlarna ska det fortfarande gá i alla fall..

Anonymous said...

Sehr schön :)... vor allem die blaue Strumpfhose ist ein toller Eyecatcher.

Kati said...

Deine Pose ist echt niedlich! Und ich mag die blaue Strumpfhose auch!

fröken lila said...

@ nadine: danke! die tollen bunten strumpfhosen sind wirklich fantastisch..

@ cathy: =) ja ich posiere ja auch wirklich gerne...