Saturday 4 September 2010

silver bomb

i like big rings. cocktail rings. statement pieces. this is one of my best. i sometimes wear it to work and then i need to remember not to wear anything on the neighbouring finger. last week i forgot about that and made little plings whenever i handed over a ticket to a customer or typed anything on the computer. basically whenever i moved my hand. i don't know if my collegues appreciate this kind of music.








































it was made by discomedusa on etsy, and as far as i know she may have materials left for one more of these little silver cytomorphic bombs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Der Ring ist wirklich außergewöhnlich :).

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fröken lila said...

@mary: it wasn't me who made this ring, i just bought it. but i'm very glad i did buy it, it is one of my favourites. in the post i linked to the shop i bought it from.