Wednesday 22 April 2009

thank you

a big THANK YOU to all my readers who left a comment congratulating me on my birthday. those comments really made me so happy!!
























of course the list came a little late, but i got so many nice presents anyways. such as, for example, from my parents, a cordless screwdriver and books on how to renovate an apartment. and the most lovely thing in the world, a picturealbum with the best pictures from our trip to moscow from my favourite person in the world. an evening at the theatre from my friend rana. and new bowls for my müsli in the morning from my friend nicole, and from my friend vroni a gift certificate for "mymuesli.com" to mix my own choice of cereal. and no, they did not talk about this beforehands =) from my neighbours i got a cake pan formed like a heart, which i had to put into use directly as you can see...
























dress: orsay
cardigan: gina tricot
belt: thrifted

2 comments:

Kati said...

That looks so tasty!

fröken lila said...

@ cathy: it really was tasty!