Sunday 13 September 2009

300


















after successfully missing my blog's first aniversary (the second is soon to come and i guess i'll miss it again), and several other occasions to celebrate (such as the 250th post) i'm happy to announce that this is my 300th post on this blog! i can't believe it's that many already! so thanks to everybody out there for reading and commenting and supporting! it's a lot of fun doing this blog, and even though i'm not the most regular post-writer there is, i'm glad you're coming back whenever there is something new from me!

also, i thought that this occasion might be a great possibility to do my first ever little give-away, which will take place tomorrow in connection with my oslo series.

picture taken by my favourite person in the world.

1 comment:

a cherry tree said...

Congratulations! 300 posts - phew! :) xxx